Followers

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

In-game UI - First Steps

After figuring out the basics for the multiplayer, it is now time to tackle the in-game UI. Bellow, is a teaser of the unfinished UI, focusing on the party formation, which I believe, will provide a unique feature for combat mechanics. Warning! It may not work as you expect. ^^


The UI's mock-up is nearly complete. Once it is done, I will start implementing it. Since it is a long task and I don't want to stay too long without posting a video, I think the next video will be about the day-night cycle, a feature that has just been recently added.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! Please duplicate this post on your Twitter account. You already have 8 followers there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to use my Twitter account for this. I will start doing it from now onwards.

      Delete
  2. Ularis is on a roll, isn't he? I wish he wouldn't just abandon his updates after posting, though. I really don't want to sign up with the Codex again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I've been extremely busy putting all my effort into the game whenever I get the chance, which, thanks to the lockdown is coming quite handy. I will also be far more attentive on this page, since know I have actually people posting comments ^^.

      Delete
    2. Never you mind us - by all means put your time energy where it seems to serve you best, and if that's the game, that's a win for all of us.
      I love all the updates I've seen so far and it feels like we actually get an inkling on how you progress - thank you! It has already motivated me to pick up work on one of my own long-abandoned game projects.

      Delete
    3. It's not problem at all sparing a few minutes to pay attention to the community. The project is worth nothing without a community. Feel free to ask away anything and pass on the word, whenever you can ;)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete