Followers

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Post Notifications

So, the "Follow by E-mail" feature of blogger has been discontinued, but I think I've managed to find an alternative to notify people via e-mail using OneSignal, which is a free push notification service.
Now, upon visiting this website, you should see a popup asking you if you want to subscribe to Underlair. Please, let me know if this is working as expected.

[Edit]
If you have an AdBlocker, you probably won't see the popup appear. Regardless, you can always use Twitter as an alternative to get notified.

5 comments:

  1. Yup, got the popup but only after disabling my adblocker.
    Hopefully I get a mail next time you post a new blog entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I'm still not sure if this is the best way to do it. I'll add the twitter and youtube links today, for those who prefer using twitter to get notified about new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, Twitter and youtube links added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, the popup appeared for me. I didn't enter my email, but I think I could set it to notify me through the browser - I'll post here if it works.

    ReplyDelete